[LOKER] : "PT Unilever Indonesia Terbuka."

PT Unilever Indonesia Terbuka. The Group's principal activities are manufacturing and distributing consumer goods including soaps, detergents, margarine, sauces, snacks, dairy based foods, ice cream, tea based beverages, cosmetic products and fruit juice.

Its brands include Pepsodent, Pond's, Lifebouy, Sunsilk, Clear, Vaseline, Rinso, Surf, Blue Band, Royco, Dove, Lux, Sunlight, Taro, Bango, Molto, Rexona, Lipton tea, Paddle Pop and Wall's. The Group's factories are located in Cikarang and Surabaya.
Ass. Project Safety Manager (Job Number: 130002AE)
Unposting Date : Apr-07-2013, 10:59:59 AM
Schedule : Full-time
Primary Location : Indonesia-Jawa Barat-Cikarang - Bekasi-Cikarang Food Factory
Shift : Day Job
Job : Supply Chain


  • Will support briefing, training for internal & external parties, including contractor and consultant, etc
  • Doing regular audit on safety-related issues, reviewing safety performance safety in all projects, and conducting regular meeting on safety & SBU
  • graduate from electrical/mechanical/civil engineering background is preferable with 3-4 years experience
  • Having experience in safety-project and construction industry is preferable
  • Focus especially on construction, commissioning safety, all-pre- operations activities
  • Having strong drives to establish the new system
  • Good communication skill, English is a must
  • Strong leadership skill and multi-tasking skill are highly required
  • Quick, adaptable, able to always be ready on field
Category Mix Mgr - Unilever Food Solutions (Job Number: 130004TO)
Unposting Date : Apr-14-2013, 10:59:59 AM
Schedule : Full-time
Primary Location : Indonesia-Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta-Jakarta-Menara Duta
Shift : Day Job
Job : Marketing
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time

The incumbent will be focusing 70% of Indonesia work while spending the remaining 30% time of SEA (South East Asia) Savoury Local Cuisine product development work.

Develop 12Q category activity plan (innovations, rejuvenations and brand activations) for Savoury Seasonings Indonesia which delivers against the global category/brand strategy and addresses key issues and opportunities.

Assist in developing SEA Category understanding and insights.

- Min bachelor degree from any relevant background
- Min 5 years experience in marketing operational, from FMCG industry is preferred.
- Experience in brand management and project innovation management
- Product/Category roles potentially channel experience.
- Experience working with the Sales and marketing organisation is an advantage.
- Willing to travel: travel could be up to 35% on average for the year
If you’re a recent graduate, Unilever is a great place to begin your career. We offer exceptional prospects and tailored development programmes.

If You're experienced professionals and ready for a new challenge. At Unilever, you have the chance to make a genuine impact on the business.

You can apply online at: Lowongan Unilever. Select Location -> Indonesia

At Unilever we recognize our responsibility to protect the information you provide to us. Unilever is a multinational consumer goods company which offers a range of products that include; foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. As privacy and personal data protection laws vary from one country to another we ask that you read the privacy statement issued by the country in which you are applying as well as the country in which you reside, to ascertain the data protection laws that apply to information or data maintained by that local site. --- Update : Thursday, March 21, 2013

Semoga bermanfaat

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown ~ Automotive Learning Center

Christian angkouw Sobat sedang membaca artikel tentang [LOKER] : "PT Unilever Indonesia Terbuka.". Oleh Admin, Sobat diperbolehkan mengcopy paste atau menyebar-luaskan artikel ini, namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link dibawah ini sebagai sumbernya

:: Get this widget ! ::

2 komentar:

  1. lokasi kerjanya ada nggak di Makassar....

    1. Admin hanya sekedar share info yang dposting sob. Dan yang skrg kebetulan belum ada untuk penempatan di makasaar. Lebih lengkapnya bisa dilihat langsung di web unilever. Thanks


Pengunjung yang baik selalu meninggalkan komentar yang bermanfaat. Terima Kasih

Tutorial Download (Cara Download) :

1. Pilih salah satu link download yang tersedia 4shared /ziddu /Dll.

2. Tunggu proses halaman selama 5 Detik.

3. Klik tulisan Lewati / Skip Ad pada pojok Kanan atas.


4. Halaman Download akan tersedia.

Catatan: untuk mendownload dari 4shared, pastikan anda sudah mempunyai account 4shared terlebih dahulu

Update via Email

Mendaftar untuk Update Terkini